You’ve come to the right place if you are a Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute staff member who:
- would like to learn more about the EVE New Venture Development Program, the Tech Park Campus or the Office of Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and New Ventures
- would like to discuss a program or opportunity regarding EVE, the Tech Park Campus or Tech Transfer
- you’re planning an event or program and require the assistance of the RPiHUB Team
- would like to engage with a specific EVE Client or Tech Park Campus Tenant
- has general questions and would like to speak with someone about the RPiHUB, EVE, the Tech Park Campus or the Office of Intellectual Property, Tech Transfer and New Ventures
- would like to post a profile on the RPiHUB…
Without the organizing, coordinating, administering support of Rensselaer Staff Members entrepreneurship and innovation programs would descend into chaos and confusion. Entrepreneurship, by definition, can be a messy and chaotic process, but with the help of our valuable staff members, the E*Ship programs at the Institute are administered with care and order.
If you are not in a department directly supportive of, or engaged with Entrepreneurship you are most likely at this site because your duties require connecting with E*Ship programs and resources at the Institute. To this end, you are also an important part of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Ecosystem at Rensselaer and we are here to help you get what you need to do your job and support the Mission of the Institute. Thank you for your support!
If you would like learn more about our programs, get assistance connecting with with RPiHUB members, Tech Park Tenants and EVE 2.0 Clients please click the button below. There’s a really simple form to fill out, and you can also request to post a profile on the RPiHUB to make it easier for members to find you- especially if your department offers entrepreneurial, ecosystem support or community outreach services.